Our value add for our customers is a material reduction of the following Exploration and Production risks:
- Exploration Risk - we deliver consistent high-quality seismic data utilizing the most advanced technology
- Data Acquisition Risk - we fulfill our promises regarding the timing, quality and scope of our services.
- Reputation Risk - we attract and retain highly skilled and experienced professionals who embody SAE’s strong focus on client service, safety and environmental safeguards. You can be assured that we will deliver 100% and more on our contracts.
- HSE&Q Risk – we place the highest priority on the health and safety of our workforce, the protection of our assets, the environment, the communities where we conduct our work, and demonstrate continual improvement in all HSE&Q aspects.
We seek to maximize our return on investment by continuing to pursue excellence in the following activities:
- Building and maintaining mutually beneficial, long-term relationships with our clients;
- Aggressively marketing our capabilities and client-value added proposition;
- Continually monitoring technological developments in the industry, and implementing cutting-edge technologies that can give us a competitive advantage;
- Sharing best practices across regions to ensure the consistent delivery of the highest quality service; and
- Continuing to seek innovative ideas to reduce the seasonal gaps in our equipment utilization rates.